Would you like to know when to use Microsoft Teams, SharePoint or OneDrive ? Are you awake about the security of your Office 365 environment? Or are you just curious in both thematics? Then this workshop is definitely created for you.
This session is intended to help you clarify the tangle of applications and provide insight into how efficiently secure such an environment. At the end of this session you will go home with insights and best practices that you can immediately start working with the next day.
This workshop covers the following topics:
Microsoft environment's security:
- How can I best secure O365?
- What is Premium P1, MS365 ATP, Azure ATP etc. ?
- How can I best audit my O365 tenant?
- What are possible interesting 3rd party products?
Microsoft solutions sand systems:
- How does MS Teams relate to SharePoint and how do I bring a clear and strategic story about it to my end users? (and what about Skype?)
- How do I quickly set up a well-functioning intranet in O365?
- How can I monitor what happens in my O365 environment thanks to Power BI and O365 Adoption Preview?
Patrick De Waele
Patrick is an Expert System Engineer at EASI with a broad background in Unix and Microsoft architecture, networking and security.
As a Senior Business Consultant and Partner at EASI, he has many years of hands-on experience as a consultant for implementations of Microsoft technologies at customers. His greatest expertise is in SharePoint and O365 projects.