As part of our growth, EASI is looking for several dynamic and ambitious Junior/Medior/Senior Accounting Consultants to join our Finance team.
The purpose of this new role at EASI is to have a team of accountants who will become the trusted finance partner of our customers using our well known accounting software Adfinity. Their role will be to advice and support the customers in their use of the software.
Are you a number cruncher? You like to be in contact with customers? You want to be part of the #1 Great Place to Work? Don't hesitate. Apply now!
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on our own accounting software Adfinity, for everything related to general and cost accounting.
As a Junior/Medior/Senior Accounting Consultant you will :
- Participate in closures cycle of the customer
- Validate of accounts/annexes
- Work on reconciliations
- Audit in the broadest sense (checks, monthly/quarterly)
- Make regular reporting/KPI
- Participate in due diligence process, etc...
- Start-up assistance for Adfinity parameterization (VAT declaration parameterization, VAT calculation, etc.);
- Deal with usual accounting tasks such as VAT declaration
- Provide coaching and frontline support of accounting users;
- Review with users of the different configured flows;
- Provide the customers with assistance in encoding accounting documents;
- Advice the customers as a specialised Adfinity accountant;
- Give training for end-users;
- Make documentation of specific flows;
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in accounting/Finance or a relevant experience
- You feel comfortable with computer tools + have an advanced knowledge of Excel
- You are creative/curious/at your ease in commercial discussion and able to spot an opportunity that was not initially planned
- You are not too procedural, but able to think outside the box in order to achieve your goal
- You are a pragmatic person
- You are a French or Dutch native and have a good knowledge of the second national language
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.