As our business grows, the HR team grows and makes EASI grow.
EASI has always positioned itself as a modern employer who wants to focus on our candidate experience and our Employer Branding.
We want to keep our pioneering spirit in the way we recruit and more broadly in our HR policy, which is why we want to grow our recruitment team with a different and complementary profile.
In 5 years, recruitment has fundamentally changed. In the past, we used to post ads on traditional job boards. This phase of recruitment is now outdated.
Our recruiters scour social networks and particularly LinkedIn in search of new talents and find out 75 rare gems every year.
On the other hand, we are missing a person who in his role will help our recruiters increase the number of applications through specific actions towards universities, and who will organize events or set up new initiatives throughout the year to attract these profiles.
That one-of-a-kind person on our recruiting team could be you, if you have communications, events and public relations in your blood.
As a Candidate Experience & Campus Relations Officer, this is your mission:
• You take care of the organization of a dozen events intended to recruit (recruitment day, online challenge, webinar...)
• You communicate with all the universities in Belgium to increase our notoriety among students
• You take charge of the organization of all our campuses recruitment (15 to 20 per year)
• You integrate groups of students, associations, and you participate in events to help EASI to make itself known and find new areas of growth
• You do not recruit directly, with the exception of the 10 to 20 interns that we supervise each year
• You manage our job offers and ensure their quality, impact,...
• You support our team of 3 recruiters in their social dynamics (creation of impactful and original LinkedIn messages, GIFs,)
• You set up new tools (LiveChat,)
• You manage our visibility on dedicated channels: Glassdoor, Jobteaser,...
In addition, in close collaboration with Marketing:
• You work for the Employer Branding dedicated to students
• You write blog articles, interviews, specifically for students
• You work closely with our Communication team to improve our visuals, our videos, always for the same target
• You have a Bachelor or a Master in communication, marketing, public relations…
• You express yourself perfectly in Dutch and French, and you have an advanced knowledge of English
• You are hyper creative and you have the ability to make "to the point" and adapted to our context proposals
• You have good organizational skills; you are structured and have an eye for detail
• You have very good interpersonal skills and the ability to open doors to take on this true pioneering role.
• You have an affinity and an interest in recruiting
• You have basic notions of SEO and content creation
• You are proactive (-ve) and result oriented, you are not used to waiting for directives before taking action and proposing your ideas.
• You have a furious desire to evolve as a team. You are the person with whom we will enjoy discussing and collaborating. You will gladly accompany us on our team outings ;-)
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!