As a Support Consultant for our solution Adfinity, your mission is on the one hand to help customers further with their questions and on the other hand to train our customers to work with our financial software package.
You don't manage a single long-term customer, but many different customers and projects at the same time. One customer is not the other, we have more than 800 customers in totally different sectors and domains.
As you can see, diversity will be the key word in your daily life. Don't worry, you will be well trained and guided in this by a coach.
And if this appeals to you, apply at Belgium's Best Workplace since 2015 ;-)
After a thorough training by our best experts in the field, where you will learn how our application works and what its functionalities are, you will:
- Provide training on Adfinity to customers, this can be at our office or externally at the customer's premises
- Responsible for the practical arrangement of the trainings
- You will co-write documentation for clients
- Address customers via a ticket system or by phone with their additional questions and/or challenges
- Conduct thorough research into questions so that you can answer them in a professional manner
- Pass on complex questions and/or bugs to our expert colleagues
- Closely collaborate and communicate with both the product and project teams
- Be responsible for a positive customer experience
2x per week you are expected at our headquarters in Nivelles to guarantee a good cooperation with the whole team. The remaining 3 days you can work from one of our offices in Flanders.
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- Affinity with IT and Finance
- Strong social skills
- Be customer oriented, love customer contact
- Team player
- Presentation skills
- Maximum of 2 years of experience
- Be analytical
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Limited experience in a similar function
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Modern, wellness-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: sports and team-building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, ...), afterwork every Friday, and ... punishing coffee ;-)
- Possibility to grow quickly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years