Would you like to do some growth hacking?
EASI is looking for a digital marketeer to strengthen our Rooftop Software.
As a Digital Marketeer you are responsible to expand Rooftop with your skills. You do this through setting up digital marketing campaigns, video's, mailings, social media, marketing automation advertising, events and al kinds of other channels.
- You develop and implement marketing campaigns to position us correctly and appeal to the right target group.
- You will search for the right Facebook and Google Ad campaigns to strenghten our online customer growth.
- You have the drive to attract as many high quality customer visitors to our website and to improve our conversion.
- You have copy writing skills, but especially the desire to become an expert when it comes to SEO optimizations.
- You think creatively to make an impact.
- You coordinate and work together with the sales and development teams.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position as a digital marketeer/growth hacker.
- Knowledge of SEO and Copywriting skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Drupal, LinkedIn, Facebook Business, Twitter, Mautic, Mailchimp, Hubspot and other marketing tools.
- Entrepreneurial spirit/drive to grow Rooftop and EASI
- Dutch and/or French, English is a must have.
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!