As a Finance Officer, you will work with our own accounting software Adfinity for all aspects of Easi's general and analytical accounting. The goal is to document and then analyze Easi's financial data.
You will have a varied job and be able to continuously evolve. Your work will strengthen our team and take it to the next level.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in the acquisition of an acquired company.
And if you like this work, you might as well do it at Belgium's Best Workplace since 2015 ;-)
After a thorough training of a few months by our best experts in the field, you are responsible for:
- Coding and approving invoices and financial publications
- Encoding invoices
- Handle bank statements
- Take care of VAT declarations and be SPOC for this purpose
- Participate in closing the activities of our various structures
- Follow-up and payment of customer invoices
- Processing the data entered, analyzing it and evaluating the various parameters
- Managing administrative follow-up
- Managing mergers (M&A team)
Depending on your professional and personal development, your responsibilities will become more extensive and diversified.
Another huge advantage is that the accounting software Adfinity, with which you will be working on a daily basis, is in-house. This allows us to be proactive and use our software to its maximum potential. This creates enormous added value within our Accountancy department, as well as within Easi as a firm.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch
- Bachelor Accounting & Finance
- Flexible, pro-active, communicative
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Eager to work with numbers
- Team player who can work independently and has an eye for detail
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience
- Bilingualism NL/FR
- Master's diploma
- Ability to take initiative
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Modern, wellbeing-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips, sports and team-building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, ...), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Possibility to grow quickly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years