As part of our growth, EASI is looking for a dynamic and assertive Junior HR Officer to strengthen our Compensation & Benefits team of 3 people.
The team includes a supervisor, a medior profile working from Nivelles and a junior profile working from Leuven.
The role of this team at EASI means in a few words: ensuring a good welcome for the newcomers, taking care of their wellbeing, providing a high level of service for the staff, providing reliable information and advice to the management to help them make decisions.
Our team was voted Best HR Team of the Year in 2016, what sets us apart from the others? A high level of availability and commitment to staff, a very high sense of service, a strong identity and team cohesion, the trust and support of management.
The management of Compensation & Benefits at EASI has grown strongly in recent years. Between the implementation of services and facilities for employees, a cafeteria plan and our advanced thinking on alternative compensations, working for us has come to be at the top of the current HR issues within a company.
Would you like to join our close-knit and dynamic HR team, at the heart of essential operational HR for the proper functioning of a company?
Below you will find a list of the different tasks you have as a Junior HR Officer :
- You will strengthen the team in day-to-day operational HR: management of leave requests, management of sick leave, management of social documents (certificates, social documents), follow-up of formalities relating to events such as births, marriages, removals, etc.
- You ensure the proper follow-up of educational leave, youth leave and parental leave.
- You strengthen the team in the management of the cafeteria plan: follow-up requests, acceptance, verification of amounts, creation of new employees in the system, etc.
- You play a role in welcoming new employees: goodiebag, HR meeting, support of recruiters in the onboarding process, creation of new employees and their personal data in our internal tools.
- You assist in the handling of the wage processes, i.e. the transfer of the leave applications and absences to the social secretariat until the verification of the wage checklists. Being able to properly explain their payslips to the employees is important.
- You make the dimona declaration and will carry out various salary simulations at the request of employees or managers.
- You process the orders for new company cars for the employees and ensure that our car policy is well respected. Other aspects relating to fleet management are managed by a different internal team.
- You support the team and organise and plan the training programmes for the employees.
- You will mainly work from our office in Nivelles. Gradually and depending on your professional and personal development, your responsibilities will expand. Your role will also evolve based on your affinities, your strengths and the needs of EASI.
- -You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in personnel management, management or law. Know that training or refresher in social legislation will be planned.
- You have a very good level of Dutch and French, with a preference for Dutch as your mother tongue in order to have a balance of languages in the team.
- You also have a very good knowledge of English. Much of our written communication is in English.
- A professional experience of maximum 2 years or an interesting internship can be a plus.
- You will feel comfortable with MS Office's tools: Excel and Power Point.
- You are rigorous, proactive, communicative and customer / service oriented.
- You are a team player who can work independently with a great sense of detail.
In short, in addition to the diploma, which is of measured importance, your personality and command of languages will make all the difference. As HR and in our country, it is important to be able to support employees in both languages.
First, we analyse your application to find a match between your profile and the position you are applying for.
Don't worry if you don't get an immediate answer. We receive a lot of applications and a good screening takes time ;-)
You will automatically receive a reply indicating that if you don't receive any news from us within two weeks it means that your profile has not been selected for this position.
It is time to get to know each other. Pick up, we'll call you!
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply to EASI, ...
If our conversation is positive, we invite you to one of our offices (Nivelles, Leuven, Ghent, Genk or Liège) to discuss your tastes, qualities, values, in short the person you are.
If you are still as interested as we are, we will invite you for a second interview with your future manager or director.
In the meantime, you will have completed a number of tests that emphasise your logic and your values at work, and perhaps a specific test, depending on the intended position.
If everyone is convinced, we will send you a specific offer that matches your profile. Not only a dream job, but also the chance to work at #1 Best Workplace Belgium.