As an HR Officer, your job is to use your human and analytical skills to provide the best possible service and support to managers and employees from the moment they join the company and throughout their careers. No two days are the same, so projects can be very operational, quite strategic or even quite fun.
In a few words, our projects revolve around salary optimisation, employer branding, staff satisfaction, event organisation, onboarding, learning, ...
A high sense of service, the will to always do better and the ability to move from one project to another without difficulty are elements that characterise you.
We have just been named Best Workplace Belgium (<500 employees) for the 8th time in a row!
If you like this job, you might as well do it in the Best Workplace of Belgium since 2015 ;-)
After being trained by our team and growing from your 1-2 years experience before Easi, you will be required to:
- Support the day-to-day operations: manage leave requests, manage sick leave, manage social documents (certificates, social documents), follow up on formalities related to events such as births, weddings, moves, ....
- Follow up on requests for thematic or specific leave: educational leave, youth leave and parental leave.
- Support the team in managing the cafeteria plan: follow-up of requests, acceptance, verification of amounts, creation of new employees in the system, etc.
- Play a role in welcoming new employees: goodies bag, HR presentation, support recruiters in the onboarding process, create new employees and their personal data in our internal tools.
- Assisting with payroll processing, i.e. transferring leave requests and absences to the social secretariat up to checking the payroll checklists. It is important to be able to explain the pay slips correctly to the employees.
- Performing various salary simulations at the request of employees or managers.
- Supporting employees in ordering new company cars and ensuring that our fleet policy is respected. Other aspects of fleet management (claims, insurance, etc.) are handled by another internal team.
- Organize and plan employee training programs.
- Assist in the development of our well-being - Caring policy
Your tasks don't stop there... New ideas and improvements are more than welcome, creativity and innovation are appreciated in our roles too.
You will not be alone. You will have regular follow-ups with your coach, your colleagues and your manager.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in human resources, management, law, psychology
- Good or passive knowledge of French and good knowledge of English (especially written)
- Results-oriented: you act and propose ideas spontaneously
- High sense of service
- Optimal knowledge of social legislation and MS Office package (Excel, etc.)
- Ability to switch from one project to another (multi-tasking)
- Good ability to understand the needs of employees and managers
- Sociable, outgoing, determined
- Min 1 to 2 years experience
- First experience in an equivalent role
- Bilingualism NL/FR
- Willing to accompany us on our team outings :-)
Competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits :
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalisation insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner Possibility to add ambulatory and dental insurances (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if they were taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimise the end-of-year bonus to additional, personalised benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment :
- Transparent communication
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and teambuilding events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, etc.), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow quickly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become shareholder after 3-4 years