As an HR Officer, your job is to use your human and analytical skills to provide the best possible service and support to managers and employees from the moment they join the company and throughout their careers. No two days are the same, so projects can be very operational, quite strategic or even quite fun.
In a few words, our projects revolve around salary optimisation, employer branding action, staff satisfaction, onboarding, learning, Caring projects...
You will have the opportunity to evolve in a role that will allow you to further develop your knowledge of social legislation, follow-up interviews on a well-being theme, creation of KPIs and excel reports, ... A good balance between an hard and soft HR role with the wish to have someone more interested in the hard HR role this time in order to have a good complementarity in the team.
Good analytical skills, a good level of Excel (Vlookup's, Pivot tables) and a good basis in social legislation, the will to always do better and the ability to move from one project to another without difficulty are elements that characterise you.
We have just been named number 3 of the Best Workplace Europe and we are Best Workplace Belgium (<500 employees) for the 8th time in a row!
if this job speaks to you, you might as well do it in the Best Workplace of Belgium since 2015 ;-)
After being trained by our team and growing from your 1-2 years experience before Easi, you will be required to:
- Establish with the help of the HR Manager the monthly HR KPI we need to provide the management with
- Manage the cafeteria plan choices of the employees : follow-up of requests, acceptance, verification of amounts, creation of new employees in the system, etc.
- Play a role in welcoming new employees: HR presentation to the starters on the first week, support recruiters in the onboarding process, create new employees and their personal data in our internal tools.
- You will make the payroll each month for all our companies (3 countries : Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands) with our social secretariat (SD Worx for Belgium). It is more that transferring the data's we need to understand each step of the process because we want to be able to explain all the amounts present on a pay slip to an employee
- Support the day-to-day operations: manage leave requests, manage sick leave, manage social documents (certificates, social documents), follow up on formalities related to events such as births, weddings, moves, ....
- Follow up on requests for thematic or specific leave: educational leave, youth leave and parental leave.
- Performing various salary simulations at the request of employees or managers.
- Organize and plan employee training programs.
- Assist in the development of our well-being - Caring policy
Your tasks don't stop there... New ideas and improvements are more than welcome, creativity and innovation are appreciated in our roles too.
Also in the first year you will get knowledge and experience in all the situation listed above as a good HR generalist or a good HR business partner, then according to your affinities and wishes the role will evolve in a more specific direction.
You will also of course never be alone. You will have regular follow-ups with your manager and daily support from your colleagues and your dedicated coach (from your own team) + mentor (from another team and business line).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in human resources management or social law or equivalent by experience
- Good or passive knowledge of French and good knowledge of English (especially written)
- Results-oriented: you act and propose ideas spontaneously
- High sense of service
- Optimal knowledge of social legislation
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel, etc.)
- Ability to switch from one project to another (multi-tasking)
- Good ability to understand the needs of employees and managers
- Min 1 to 2 years experience
- First experience in an equivalent role
- Bilingualism NL/FR
- Willing to accompany us on our team outings :-)
Competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits :
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalisation insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner Possibility to add ambulatory and dental insurances (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if they were taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimise the end-of-year bonus to additional, personalised benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment :
- Transparent communication
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and teambuilding events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, etc.), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow quickly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become shareholder after 3-4 years