As an HR Officer, your job is to use your people and organizational skills to provide managers and employees with the best possible service and support from the moment they join Easi and throughout their careers. No two days are the same, so projects can be operational, strategic or just plain fun.
In a few words, our projects revolve around onboarding, offboarding, employee satisfaction, employee well-being, training, salary optimization....
You will have the opportunity to evolve in a role where you will further deepen your knowledge of social legislation, conduct follow-up interviews around a well-being theme, welcome new colleagues into the organization....
If this content appeals to you, you might as well do it at Belgium's Best Workplace since 2015 ;-)
Based on your already acquired knowledge during your education/first work experience and after a solid internal training, the following tasks are expected from you:
- Provide support to daily operations: manage leave requests, manage sick leave, manage social documents (certificates, social documents), follow up on formalities related to events such as births, marriages, moves....
- Playing a role in welcoming new employees: giving an HR presentation to starters in the first week, supporting recruiters in the onboarding process, creating new employees and their personal data in our internal tools
- Manage employee choices on the cafeteria plan: follow up on requests, acceptance, checking amounts, creation of new employees in the system....
- Support the team in the monthly HR KPI analysis we provide to management
- Provide support during the monthly payroll to the social secretariat (SD Worx for Belgium): send performances, check deviations, propose optimizations, be responsible for the final verification, inform employees....
- Perform various salary simulations at the request of employees or managers
- Ensure proper handling of offboardings, both to employees and management
- Schedule training programs for employees in our internal tool
- Be responsible for communicating with instructors to align with Easi's needs
Your duties don't end there.... New ideas and improvements are more than welcome. Creativity and innovation are valued in our roles.
There is a good balance between numerical and communication tasks that will allow you to develop yourself into an all-round, HR generalist in support of the Daily Operations team. After a period of about 1 year, depending on your preferences and the needs of the company, you will further strengthen the Technical team or the People team.
Of course, you will never be alone. You will receive regular follow-up from your manager and daily support from your colleagues + mentor (from another team and business line).
You will fulfill this role from our offices in Leuven & Nivelles (2x per month). We also expect some flexibility in less frequent travel to one of our other offices.
- Relevant bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent through experience
- Interest in social legislation
- Approximately 0-3 years of experience
- Eye for detail and proactivity
- Results-oriented: you act and spontaneously propose ideas
- Great sense of service to both employees and management
- Ability to switch from one project to another (multitasking + flexibility)
- Good ability to understand the needs of employees and managers
- Team player
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and a basic knowledge of French & English (especially written)
- Bilingualism NL/FR
- Affinity with MS Office
- Willingness to accompany us on our team outings :-)
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Modern, wellbeing-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: sports and team-building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, ...), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Possibility to grow quickly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years