As an Internal Support Engineer, your mission is to use your analytical and technical skills to support our internal users and set up internal projects. You are responsible for solving problems with internal stakeholders.
Technical problem solving and improving our internal infrastructure continuously are an important part of your daily work.
Is this job something for you? Then apply at the Best Workplace in Belgium since 2015! ;-)
After a thorough customized training, you will have a very varied range of tasks:
- Answer incoming calls, tickets and mails from internal end users
- Projects: replace switches, maintain servers, facilitate integrations of acquisitions & integrate the technologies, switch telephony to Teams, ....
- Provide technical support on Windows, VMWare, basic Networking & Firewalling, Office 365, Domino Lotus Notes ...
- Administration: documenting solutions, writing & improving internal procedures
- On-premise support to our various business lines: setting up printers, preparing laptops, fixing internal application problems ...
- Troubleshooting to fix bugs, network issues, hardware failures ... on our different sites
If desired, you can evolve towards Project Management over time.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT
- Good problem-solving, organizational and listening skills
- Very good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Be communicative and love human interaction
- Team player mentality
- Dutch or French speaking with good knowledge of the other language and very good knowledge of English
- 3 to 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Curious, independent minded
- Take initiative to start & work out projects on your own
- Flexible mindset & willing to work outside normal working hours
- Experience with or knowledge of: Windows, VMWare, Networking, Firewalls, O365, Domino Lotus Notes ...
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use.
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Cafeteria plan in which there is the possibility of optimizing the end-of-year bonus into additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Technical coaching
- Modern, well-being-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team-building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, ...), afterwork every Friday, and ... punishing coffee ;-)
- Possibility of rapid growth, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years