Founded in 1999 with the mission of providing companies with high-performance software and adapted to their needs, EASI has for nearly 20 years ceased to develop its catalog of management solutions.
Since then, many innovative solutions such as InboxZero, SmartMail, SmartPush, SmartSales, etc. have emerged thanks to the talented analysts and developers of EASI.
In order to ensure the quality of these solutions and thereby the satisfaction of the users, we are looking for an experienced Java Developer to reinforce our team of Nivelles.
After an integration period of learning:
- You will be working on product development in Java.
- You will participate in the technical analyzes
- You will also manage the solution architecture.
- You will be involved on specific projects for clients
- You can evolve to be responsible for a module of the product.
You will therefore have to develop in our standard solutions, based on Java technology, which aim to feed our own solutions available in native version (Window, iOS, Android) or web.
Depending on your skills and motivation, you will focus your career towards a functional expertise or rather the technical side. The focus that will be placed during your training will then determine the nature of your profile, either more Expert or Project Management.
You will join a team, composed of both junior and senior colleagues, at the crossroads of several development and consultancy teams. This opportunity will allow you to work in constant collaboration with your colleagues and in direct relation with the global technical managers of our solutions.
What profile are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master in IT, you are dynamic and have a passion for information technology.
- You already have experience in Java development; knowledge of Android is a big plus.
- You are communicative, pro-active, customer-minded and prefer to work in a team in a positive atmosphere.
- You speak French and / or Dutch.
How can I boost my chances of being retained?
- An interesting experience in the world of consultancy.
- A passion for development and especially for Java.
- A first expertise on Java backend (server) products
- Expertise in Spring, Hibernate and Jersey frameworks
The little extra?
We are looking for a person who's not afraid of both technical and human challenges, and who has the will to evolve rapidly assuming advanced technical responsibilities. This will require thoroughness and a strong dose of proactivity.
The new colleague we are looking for will flourish in a healthy, young working environment where mutual support and the success of the team as a whole is a main pillar.
If you want to learn more, don't hesitate to apply!
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!