As a Junior Business Consultant for our Synchro Production solution, your mission will be to implement the solution at our clients' sites by configuring it to meet the client's needs.
In a second and longer term phase, you will be in charge of customer management in the field of logistics (stocks, supply chain, production, ....) on our Synchro Production/Adfinity solutions as an Expert Business Consultant.
You will not be managing a single customer on a long-term basis but rather a multitude of customers and projects at the same time.
Every customer is different and we have more than 800 customers in completely different sectors. So you can find yourself one day in a mechanical workshop and the next day in a hospital.
As you can see, variety will be the key word in your daily life. A dynamic and challenging daily life awaits you!
And if you like this job, you might as well do it at the Best Workplace in Belgium since 2015 ;-)
After a solid, tailor-made training by our best experts in the field, which will allow you to learn how our applications work and what their functionalities are, you will have to:
- Participate in the implementation of our Synchro Production / Adfinity solutions
- Parameterise the tool so that it is perfectly adapted to the customer's needs
- Provide standard training to the customer on the use of the solution
- Carry out technical tasks (application installations & updates, Excel dashboards, etc.)
- Analyze and evaluate the customer's needs for specific requests
- Manage your own schedule and a portfolio of about 15 clients
- Maintain a strong relationship with our clients through your professional advice
- Follow up on the projects supervised by a project manager on a weekly basis
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in management or IT
- Ability to think outside the box and take initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented, enjoy customer contact
- Willing to travel to customers 2 to 3 days a week
- Swiss Army knife and enjoy multi-project management
- Maximum 2 years experience
- Empathy and versatility are your strong points
- Affinity for IT
- Living in the region of Liège or Namur
- Curious, resourceful
Competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits :
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalisation insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner Possibility to add ambulatory and dental insurances (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if they were taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimise the end-of-year bonus to additional, personalised benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment :
- Transparent communication
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and teambuilding events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, etc.), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow quickly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become shareholder after 3-4 years