As part of our growth, EASI is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Junior Communication & Graphic Designer to strengthen our Marketing team and enable it to evolve within the #1 Great Place to Work in Belgium.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to create the visuals that support our various communications. You will design these elements in accordance with our graphic charter but will bring your own creative touch. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing our audiences across all platforms.
As a Junior Communication & Graphic Designer within our Marketing team.
- You will develop content in the format needed to support digital campaigns: image research and creation of visual or multimedia formats (layout of our various product brochures, advertising formats, etc.) for our website, our social networks and other digital communication channels (emailings, newsletters, intranet, etc.).
- You ensure that we maintain graphic consistency across all our visuals/content.
- You will advise and respond to all design needs of internal clients (presentations, digital signage, etc.).
- You will write or copywrite communications.
- Creating content and animating our communities on our social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.)
- You will be asked to create videos to promote our different products.
- You will be in charge of the design of videos to promote our various products. You will be on the lookout for new formats, types of communication and other networks...
As a Junior Communication & Graphic Designer at EASI, you will be part of the Marketing Team.
You will work mainly from our office in Nivelles. In the near future, depending on your professional and personal development, your responsibilities will be extended and more diversified.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic Design & Communication
- You speak French fluently and Dutch is desirable. You are able to write perfectly in English.
- You are creative and you are familiar with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You have knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects.
- A maximum of 2 years of professional experience or an interesting internship can be a plus.
- You are rigorous, involved and versatile.
- You are active on social networks.
- You are pro-active
- You are a teamplayer who can work autonomously while maintaining a strong sense of detail.
- You have good writing skills.
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!