We are EASI, 7x Best Place To Work, a Belgian IT company that has been creating state-of-the-art solutions in the field of software and mobile apps since 1999. We strive for short implementation processes and a high added value. Our mission is to make every person and every company grow to their full potential.
With offices in Leuven, Ghent, Nivelles, Liege, Genk, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Paris, we can offer flexible solutions for companies that want a partner that is close to them. To strengthen our teams, we are looking for a Junior Consultant SmartShare.
- Possibility of becoming a shareholder after 2 years of seniority
- Transparent communication
- A young management team with a clear vision of the future
- A unique job opportunity with corresponding growth possibilities
- Sporting events, cocktail workshops, dinners with colleagues ...
- Extras: Friday drinks, fruit baskets at the office, PlayStation tournaments, 1x per month free breakfast
- Strong coffee :-)
You will join our ambitious SmartShare team and follow the SmartShare School where you will be prepared for the job in a few months. We invest in the formation of your technical, functional skills and your personal development. In addition, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with client projects under the guidance of a Senior Consultant or Project Manager.
After this, under the supervision of your manager, you will be responsible for the projects assigned to you, from A to Z. After your colleague from Sales has brought in the project, you come into the picture.
- You will be briefed in detail by the sales colleague.
- Then you contact the customer to schedule a first kick-off meeting.
- During this meeting you will outline the planning and the further course of the project to your customer.
- You make an analysis of their needs and start to program a suitable solution.
- Your client supplies the necessary data that you need
- You provide training on SmartShare to the relevant employees and managers of the company.
- After this, the client remains your responsibility. You are responsible for the further follow-up and customer satisfaction. You proactively contact the client regarding the renewal of the application and related functionalities.
You are responsible for multiple projects simultaneously. Once you have gained the necessary experience and expertise, you can move on to a more functional, technical, project coordinating or peoplemanagement position.
- You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree
- You can program in at least 1 language
- You have a thorough knowledge of Excel
- You are not afraid to have professional conversations and are able to think along with IT managers
- Dynamic, assertive, expressive are characteristics that describe your personality perfectly
- Bilingualism (NL-FR) is a big plus
First, we analyze your application to find a match between your profile and the position you are applying for.
Don't worry if you don't get an answer right away. We receive many applications and a good screening takes time ;-)
It is time to get to know each other. We will call you! What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply to EASI, ... If our conversation is positive, we will invite you to one of our offices (Nivelles, Leuven, Ghent, Genk or Liege) to discuss your tastes, qualities, values, in short the person you are.
If you are still as interested as we are, we will invite you for a second interview with your future manager or director.
In the meantime, you will have completed some tests that highlight your logic and values at work, and perhaps a specific test that depends on the intended position. If everyone is convinced, we will send you a specific offer in accordance with your profile.
Not only a dream job, but also the opportunity to work at the # 1 Best Workplace Belgium!