As Junior Customer & Sales Support for the Finance department, your mission is to use your commercial attitude & analytical skills to serve existing customers and support the sales in the treatment of their orders. By developing your knowledge, you can advise the sales in order to optimize their services with the aim of creating a technical & financial advantage.
And if you are interested by this job, you might as well do it at the Best Workplace in Belgium since 2015 ;-)
After a thorough training by our Customer & Sales support Amazing Team, you will be responsible for:
- Relational management: you will answer emails & phone calls from customers about their order or invoice questions.
- Sales support: you will offer support to Sales in preparing order & develop more precise offers.
- Administration : you will convert Sales orders in our financial software ( Adfinity ).
- Optimization of services: you will improve the process with the sales and customers. More exactly, fine-tuning the services to the customers' needs.
During your coaching period you will have to go several times in a week to the location "Nivelles".
- Very good knowledge of Dutch
- Good knowledge of English. French is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solution oriented & commercial attitude
- Result oriented
- Between 0 and 3 years of experience in a customer support role or administrative role
- Customer contact experience in the IT sector
- Ambitious personality
- Affinity with IT
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits :
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add outpatient and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment :
- Transparent communication
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table,...), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Possibility to become shareholder after 3-4 years