As a Junior DevOps Engineer, your mission is to develop, maintain and continuously improve our Adfinity solution (hosted on Cloud2Be, our own cloud solution). This will mainly involve automating and integrating processes between development teams and those responsible for IT infrastructure...
You also have a role in analyzing and thinking about future needs for our customers.
And if you like this job, you might as well do it in the Best Workplace of Belgium since 2015 ;-)
Easi values training. As soon as you join us, you'll receive a solid training and coaching tailored to your advanced or non-advanced development skills regarding:
- The programming languages we develop with
- The architecture of our solutions
- All the functionalities of our applications
After this training, you will have to :
- Maintain the solution by carrying out performance analyses, updates and security audits.
- Participate in creating new features to enhance the solution
- Provide support to Adfinity customers, as it is hosted on our own cloud.
- Meet new customers to validate the compatibility of their tools and train them.
- Become an internal reference for technical and functional aspects of our applications.
- Bachelor or Master in IT
- Passionate about IT and related fields
- Good knowledge of programming languages and open to discovering new ones
- Business oriented, interested in the functional side of development
- Self-taught, curious, and resourceful
- Existing knowledge of Windows, Citrix, Powershell, Windev, SQL
- Good knowledge of English
- Bilingual FR/NL
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits :
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add outpatient and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment :
- Transparent communication
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table,...), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow rapidly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become shareholder after 3-4 years