As part of our growth, EASI is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Junior Finance Officer to join our team and take it to the next level.
Are you a number cruncher? Do you want to be part of the #1 Great Place to Work? Don't hesitate. Apply now!
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on our own accounting software, Adfinity.
You will have the opportunity to work on Adfinity, for everything related to general and cost accounting.
As a Junior Finance Officer,
- You will encode and validate invoices and financial publications.
- You will participate in the closing of the activities of our different structures.
- You will ensure the follow-up and payment of client invoices.
- You will be responsible for the processing of data imported into the accounts, analysing them and evaluating the various parameters.
- In addition to these tasks, you will also be involved in
- The follow-up of the projects of our different Sales teams, based on forecasts.
- Taking care of the Account Managers' files.
- Preparing monthly reports on sales results.
- Management of the administrative follow-up.
As a Junior Finance Officer at EASI, you will be part of the Best Finance Team 2020 and take on the role of business partner. You will work mainly from our office in Nivelles. In the near future, depending on your professional and personal development, your responsibilities will be extended and more diversified.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance.
- You speak French fluently and Dutch is a strong asset.
- If you are bilingual it is even better!
- A maximum of 2 years of professional experience or an interesting internship can be a plus.
- You are flexible, proactive, communicative and customer/service oriented.
- You are a teamplayer who can work independently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
First of all, we will analyze your application to find a match between your profile and the position you are applying for.
Don't worry if you don't receive an answer immediately. We receive a lot of applications and good screening takes time ;-)
You should receive an automatic reply saying that if you don't hear from us within two weeks, your profile has not been selected for the job.
It's time to get to know each other. Pick up the phone, we'll call you!
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply to EASI, ...
If our conversation is positive, we will invite you to one of our offices (Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège) to discuss your tastes, qualities, values, in short, the person you are.
If you are still as interested as we are, we will invite you for a second interview with your future manager or director.
In the meantime, you will have completed a few tests that highlight your logic and values at work, and perhaps a specific test depending on the position you are considering.
If everyone is convinced, we will send you a specific offer that matches your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at the #1 Best Workplace Belgique.
Welcome to our website!