We are EASI (7x Best Place To Work & 3x Best Managed Company), a Belgian IT company that has been creating state-of-the-art solutions in the field of software and mobile apps since 1999. We strive for short implementation processes and high added value. Our mission is to make every person and every company grow to their full potential.
With offices in Leuven, Ghent, Nivelles, Liege, Genk, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Paris, we can offer flexible solutions for companies that want a partner that is close to them. To strengthen our teams, we are looking for a (junior) Network & Security Engineer.
- Possibility of becoming a shareholder after 2 years of seniority
- Transparent communication
- A young management team with a clear vision of the future
- A unique job opportunity with corresponding growth possibilities
- Sporting events, cocktail workshops, dinners with colleagues ...
- Extras: Friday drinks, fruit baskets at the office, PlayStation tournaments, 1x per month free breakfast
- Strong coffee :-)
You will be part of a motivated and fast-growing team of enthusiasts and experts. The main task of the team is the implementation of security projects and supporting multiple customers.
First and foremost, you will receive thorough training. In the first year you will be given 3 days a month.
Within this team, two types of profiles (Red Team / Blue Team) work closely together to carry out security projects.
Members of the Red Team are generally involved in projects focused on the attack: Pentesting, vulnerability scanning, phishing campaign ...
The members of the Blue Team are generally involved in defense-oriented projects: Firewall, antispam, endpoint protection, security audits ...
We are looking for a new employee for our Blue Team. Your mission mainly consists of the following tasks:
- Initially, you sit down with the customer to schedule a kick-off meeting. You make an analysis of the needs and you provide an appropriate solution
- You implement network and security projects
- You support the customers and solve problems
- You build a relationship of trust with our customers and you provide the necessary advice.
- You work with advanced technologies and products from leading suppliers.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science
- You are dynamic and passionate about networking & IT security
- You have theoretical knowledge of systems. Knowledge of F5, Big-IP, Fortimail, SentinelOne is a plus
- You are eager to learn new technologies
- You are organized, structured and meticulous
- You are communicative, proactive, have a positive team spirit and are not afraid to be in contact with customers
- You speak and write perfect Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of English
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!