In order to strengthen our Nivelles team, EASI is currently looking for a Junior Project Officer interested in software implementation project management.
The Adfinity financial and accounting management software has been growing rapidly over the last few years, increasingly setting itself up as the number one business software solution at EASI.
At the origin of EASI's creation in 1999, this software, currently built on 20 years' experience, employs over 100 persons at EASI, each of which provides added value to the many new projects currently underway.
To structure all of this, our project teams are looking for several Junior Project Officers to manage these projects internally and in collaboration with our clients.
After appropriate training and a strong dose of proactivity from you, you'll get started in your position by supporting a Project/Team Manager in the field.
Your goal will be to gain autonomy to be able to manage your own projects alone quickly.
You can envision a dynamic day-to-day environment divided between internal collaboration, meetings and appointments with clients. You will work closely with consultants, developers, sales people, the Support Service and Adfinity managers.
Diversity will be the keyword in your daily life.
As a Junior Project Officer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- You'll make sure that projects are implemented on time and within the right scope. Depending on your progress, monitoring budgets and explaining them to clients and internally will quickly become part of your responsibilities.
- You'll be the escalation point for problems found by clients and you're in charge of managing them. You'll thus play a role in the continuous improvement of services at EASI by taking feedback up and optimising our project management.
- You'll be the centralisation and anticipation point. You'll plan the project and brief the people who'll work with you on the project. In this context, you'll represent the client within EASI and EASI towards the client.
- Your communication duties won't stop there: you'll structure statuses and updates to be sent to clients and managers and you'll coordinate the information to be shared in the reports.
- You must try to understand the software in place at our clients' premises in order to offer them optimisation ideas for their existing environments. You'll thus be responsible for customer satisfaction with EASI.
- You'll participate in the implementation of projects through client interventions (analysis, assistance, training, etc.).
- You'll take care of scheduling consultants in charge of analysis and implementation and respect the deadlines defined.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- You're fluent in French. Speaking English and Dutch is a plus.
- You have 0 to 4 years of experience in a similar position. Prior experience is an undeniable plus.
- Your interest in IT sets you apart from others. You have great interest in business management (accounting, procurement, stocks, etc.).
- You know how to manage multiple cases simultaneously.
- You care about a job well done, you like to organise, be organised, clarify, anticipate, unite people, etc.
- You like to take matters into your own hands, make cases move forward, be a leader who inspires confidence.
- You know how to communicate perfectly both with your coworkers and in a customer relationship.
- You're assertive and proactive.
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!