Recruitment is a priority: we must evolve with employees who will share our values and help us develop EASI and its activities over the long term. The quality of the selection process and the speed in finding the right profiles in a competitive sector have become the keys to our future. We therefore wish to give a boost to our HR team by recruiting a Junior Recruitment Officer NL / FR.
Apply if you are looking for a meaningful recruiting job with a focus on sourcing / hunting!
Here is how we imagine the function:
Each year we recruit + -75 colleagues from all departments. The major part on our core businesses are consultancy, development and system engineering, but also sales, finance, marketing and HR. As a recruiter, you will search for all these functions. You are responsible for the recruitment cycle from A to Z: from taking on the job with managers, hunting down candidates on LinkedIn or in universities, to welcoming them. To meet your goals, the recruiter job is organized as follows:
• You proactively boost our different sources: social networks, EASI website, CV databases... Be creative, we are sure we have not tried everything...
• You meet around 20 candidates each month
• You follow the selection process and support managers
• You write your offers and contracts
Throughout the year, you participate in Jobdays in Flanders or Wallonia. You also help EASI improve its qualitative recruitment and selection process:
• You take responsibility for the candidate experience: it will be your role to make the candidates EASI ambassadors
• You develop your interview templates to improve the quality of our screening
• You question our operating methods and make them evolve regularly
• You proactively follow several teams / managers to increase internal satisfaction
• You develop a dynamic that allows us to reduce the time between the opening of a position and the contract signing.
You will not be alone: you will join a team of four. You will have regular follow-ups with your coach, your colleagues and your manager. Over time, you will gain in autonomy and you will quickly be able to fully manage recruitment processes, from the analysis of the manager's request to the onboarding of his new employee.
• You have a bachelor's or master's degree
• You are passionate about recruiting, in particular research, sourcing, profile hunting
• You speak Dutch and French, and you have some knowledge of English, which will help you in Business
• No need for experience, but if you do have one of maximum 1 year, it will definitely help.
• You are recognized by your friends as being a persevering, sociable, extroverted person, at the service of others, even (a little) commercial.
• You are proactive and result oriented, you are not used to waiting for directives before taking action and proposing your ideas.
• You have a strong desire to evolve as a team. You are the person with whom we will enjoy discussing and collaborating. You will gladly accompany us on our team outings ;-)
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!