We are EASI, 7x Best Place To Work, a Belgian IT company that has been creating state-of-the-art solutions in the field of software and mobile apps since 1999. We strive for short implementation processes and a high added value. Our mission is to make every person and every company grow to their full potential.
With offices in Leuven, Ghent, Nivelles, Liege, Genk, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Paris, we can offer flexible solutions for companies that want a partner that is close to them. Since the creation of EASI, the commercial team has grown steadily and manages to reach its goals every year. To strengthen our sales team in Leuven, we are looking for a Junior Sales Microsoft.
- Possibility of becoming a shareholder after 2 years of seniority
- Transparent communication
- A young management team with a clear vision of the future
- A unique job opportunity with corresponding growth possibilities
- Sporting events, cocktail workshops, dinners with colleagues ...
- Extras: Friday drinks, fruit baskets at the office, PlayStation tournaments, 1x per month free breakfast
- Strong coffee :-)
You will join our ambitious team of Infrastructure.
Initially, you will participate in our Sales Academy with other starters:
- You will have the opportunity to accompany a Senior Sales on his/her prospecting visits
- You will attend the meetings and presentations at our customers
- You will receive intensive training on the IT solutions you will be selling
During this period, you will have the opportunity to learn a great deal and to enhance your existing qualities. In no time you will become a real star in this sales function. Step by step you evolve to the following tasks:
- Initially you will be responsible for cross-selling with our current customers, specifically for Microsoft solutions (O365, Sharepoint, licenses, ...) In a later phase you will prospect the market, looking for new customers.
- After your first coffee in the morning, your day looks like this:
- You contact our current customers and map out their needs regarding Microsoft (O365, Sharepoint, intranet,...)
- You perform an audit on the use of Microsoft and formulate the findings and recommendations tailored to the customer in a report.
- Based on the report, you convince the client to implement the right Microsoft solution together.
- Then you can start the sales process (demo of the Microsoft Solution - offer - contract - follow up of the start up of the project).
- You are always in contact with the relevant colleagues within EASI to provide a good qualitative follow-up for your customers.
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree
- You have knowledge of Microsoft or you want to expand your knowledge in this field
- You like to keep up to date with the latest developments
- You get excited by cold calling
- Result oriented: commercial objectives are your motivation
- Good listening skills and proactivity are characteristics that characterize you
- You are an assertive negotiator
- You find it important to ensure a good qualitative follow-up of your services
- Bilingualism (NL-FR) is a big plus
- A first experience in B2B sales is a plus
First, we analyze your application to find a match between your profile and the position you are applying for.
Don't worry if you don't get an answer right away. We receive many applications and a good screening takes time ;-)
It's time to get to know each other. We'll call you! What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply to EASI, ... If our conversation is positive, we will invite you to one of our offices (Nivelles, Leuven, Ghent, Genk or Liege) to discuss your tastes, qualities, values, in short the person you are.
If you are still as interested as we are, we will invite you for a second interview with your future manager or director.
In the meantime, you will have completed some tests that highlight your logic and values at work, and perhaps a specific test that depends on the intended position. If everyone is convinced, we will send you a specific offer in accordance with your profile.
Not only a dream job, but also the opportunity to work at the # 1 Best Workplace Belgium!