We are EASI, 7x Best Place To Work, a Belgian IT company that has been creating state-of-the-art solutions in the field of software and mobile apps since 1999. We strive for short implementation processes and a high added value. Our mission is to make every person and every company grow to their full potential.
With offices in Leuven, Ghent, Nivelles, Liege, Genk, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Paris, we can offer flexible solutions for companies that want a partner that is close to them. Since the creation of EASI, the commercial team has grown steadily and manages to reach its goals every year. To strengthen our team in Leuven, we are looking for a (junior) Sales for our application SmartSales.
- Possibility of becoming a shareholder after 2 years of seniority
- Transparent communication
- A young management team with a clear vision of the future
- A unique job opportunity to explore an unexplored region with corresponding growth possibilities
- Sporting events, cocktail workshops, dinners with colleagues ...
- Extras: Friday drinks, fruit baskets at the office, PlayStation tournaments, free breakfast once a month
- Strong coffee :-)
You will join our ambitious team at Smartsales. Smartsales is an all-in-one mobile sales CRM application for sales automation and sales management.
Initially, you will participate with other starters in our Sales School:
- You will receive an intensive training about the IT solutions you sell and to get acquainted with the sales profession
- Then, for at least 6 months, you will work closely with a Senior Sales Representative.
- You learn the tricks of the trade on the job
- After 6 months at the earliest you will work autonomously
During this training period you get the chance to learn a lot and to increase your existing qualities. In no time you will become a real star in this sales function. Step by step you evolve to the following tasks:
- You prospect the market looking for new opportunities
- You will manage the entire sales cycle: analysis of the needs - demo of our applications - offer contract - contract negotiations - follow up of the start-up
- After the sale, you are always in contact with the relevant colleagues within EASI in order to provide a good qualitative follow-up for your customers.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree
- You get excited by cold calling
- Result oriented: commercial objectives are your motivation
- Good listening skills, problem solving and proactivity are characteristics that characterize you
- You are an assertive negotiator
- Bilingualism (NL-FR) is a big plus
- A first experience of 1 to 2 years in a B2B environment is a plus
First, we analyze your application to find a match between your profile and the position you are applying for.
Don't worry if you don't get an answer right away. We receive many applications and a good screening takes time ;-)
It's time to get to know each other. We'll call you! What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply to EASI, ... If our conversation is positive, we will invite you to one of our offices (Nivelles, Leuven, Ghent, Genk or Liege) to discuss your tastes, qualities, values, in short the person you are.
If you are still as interested as we are, we will invite you for a second interview with your future manager or director.
In the meantime, you will have completed some tests that highlight your logic and values at work, and perhaps a specific test that depends on the intended position. If everyone is convinced, we will send you a specific offer in accordance with your profile.
Not only a dream job, but also the opportunity to work at the # 1 Best Workplace Belgium!