To reinforce our Security teams, we are looking for a Junior Security Engineer who wants to evolve within EASI.
- You'll be part of a motivated and fast growing team ranging from enthusiasts to experts.
- The main action of the team is implementing security projects and providing support for numerous clients
- You'll be challenging the customers' infrastructure and network for security improvements.
- You will participate in the design, implementation and configuration of our integrated security solutions
- You will built a relationship with our customers and will provide them advice in cyber security
- You will be working with cutting edge technologies and products from leading vendors.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- You are dynamic and have a passion about Security
- You have a theoretical knowledge of systems
- Knowledge of routing and switching principles (minimum CCNA level)
- You are eager to learn new technologies
- You are communicative, pro-active, have a positive team spirit and you're not afraid to have contact with clients
- You perfectly speak and write in Dutch and/or French and you have a good knowledge of English
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!