As a Junior Software Consultant for our Smartsales solution, your mission is to translate your customers' needs into software or technological solutions. You are involved in each step of the project: from the first contact with the customers to the development of the solutions. You also implement these solutions at our clients' sites by configuring them so that they perfectly meet their needs.
Depending on your computer and programming skills, you may choose a role that includes actual programming or only the configuration of software solutions.
You don't manage a single client on a long-term basis but rather a multitude of clients and projects at the same time.
One client is not the other and we have over 800 clients in totally different fields. So you can find yourself one day in a soccer club and the next day in a hospital.
As you can see, diversity will be the key word in your daily life. A dynamic and challenging daily life awaits you!
And if you like this job, you might as well do it in the Best Workplace of Belgium since 2015 ;-)
After a solid training by our best experts in the field, which will allow you to deepen your IT/programming skills as well as to learn how our applications work and what their functionalities are, you will have to :
- Analyze and evaluate customer needs for specific applications
- Translate your clients' needs into software or technological solutions
- Participate in the programming and implementation of our Smartsales solution at our clients' sites
- Configure the tool so that it is perfectly adapted to the customer's needs
- Manage your own schedule and a portfolio of clients
- Maintain a strong relationship with our customers through your professional advice
- Provide standard training to the client on the use of the solution
- Ensure the weekly follow-up of the projects supervised by a Project Manager
Initially, you will accompany a more experienced consultant in the field. A colleague-coach will also follow you to allow you to start this new challenge with brio!
- Master's degree, ideally in business engineering with an affinity for IT
- Ability to think outside the box and take initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented, enjoy customer contact
- Willing to travel to customers 2 to 3 days a week
- Being a Swiss army knife and love multi-project management
- Maximum 2 years of experience
- Team player
- Comfortable in commercial discussions
- Good Excel skills
- Commissions on your closed sales
- Company car and unlimited petrol card
- Meal expenses
- Health insurance
- Group insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Possibility to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken individually
- Mobile phone subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform for converting the end-of-year bonus into additional, personalised benefits
Fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Modern, wellbeing-oriented offices
- Young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team-building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, games room (darts, PlayStation, video and board games, kicker,...), afterwork every Friday offered by Easi,...
- Possibility of rapid evolution & personal growth
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years