As a Junior Software Consultant for our Smartshare solution, your mission is to translate the needs of your clients into software or technological solutions. You are involved in every step of the project: from the first contact with the customers to the development of the solutions. You also implement these solutions at our customers' sites, setting up the parameters so that they meet their needs perfectly.
Your role does not end there! You support and develop solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform. So you have a double role on a daily basis :-)
Depending on your IT and programming skills, you can choose a role that includes actual programming or only the configuration of software solutions.
You don't just manage one client on a long-term basis but rather a multitude of clients and projects at the same time.
One client is not the same as the other and we have over 800 clients in completely different areas. So you can be at a football club one day and at a hospital the next.
As you can see, diversity will be the key word in your daily life. A dynamic and challenging daily life awaits you!
And if you like this job, you might as well do it in the Best Workplace in Belgium since 2015 ;-)
After a solid tailor-made training by our best experts in the field, which will allow you to deepen your IT/programming skills and to learn how our applications work and what their functionalities are, you will have to:
- Analyze and evaluate customer needs for specific applications
- Translate your clients' needs into software or technological solutions
- Participate in the programming and implementation of our Smartshare solution at our clients' sites
- Support and develop solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform
- Configure the tool to suit the customer's needs
- Manage your own schedule and a portfolio of clients
- Maintain a strong relationship with our customers through professional advice
- Provide standard training to the client on the use of the solution
- Follow up on the weekly projects supervised by a project manager
Initially, you will accompany a more experienced consultant in the field. A colleague-coach will also follow you to enable you to start this new challenge with flying colours!
- Master's degree, ideally in business engineering with an affinity for IT
- Ability to think outside the box and take initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented, enjoy customer contact
- Willing to travel to customers 2 to 3 days a week
- Being a Swiss Army knife skills and enjoy multi-project management
- Maximum 2 years experience
- Team player
- Comfortable in commercial discussions
- Good Excel skills
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken individually
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table,...), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow rapidly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become shareholder after 3-4 years