In order to strengthen our teams on our different sites, we are looking for a Junior Technical Consultant who wishes to evolve within EASI.
You will start by mastering our programming languages with which we develop our IT applications. This training is tailor-made and takes into account your computer knowledge, advanced or not.
You will then learn how our applications work, but also what they can be used for: Adfinity, Smartshare...
So EASI invests a significant part in your technical training. As your training progresses, you will act more as a technical consultant and support the project teams during their implementation process.
After the training :
- You will provide full technical support to our project teams
- You will carry out installations and updates
- You will analyse and develop the specific needs of the client
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining the various links between our systems and external packages
- You actively participate in the pre-sales process
- You guarantee the performance of our systems
- You will provide technical advice during the implementation
In time, and depending on your capacities and interests, you can orient yourself towards an expertise role in a specific domain. The focus during your training will later also help determine whether you have an Expert or rather a Project Manager profile.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree,
- You are dynamic and passionate about IT
- You have a certain knowledge of programming languages
- You are communicative, proactive, customer-oriented and a positive team spirit are characteristics that fit you perfectly
- You are Dutch-speaking, knowledge of French is an advantage
- You are looking for a technical position with the necessary customer contact.
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!