As a Security Engineer, your mission is to use your analytical and technical skills to identify and respond to specific customer needs. You will implement Security solutions that provide the customer with a secure and high-performance network.
Customer contact and technical implementations are an important part of your daily work.
And if this job appeals to you, you might as well do it at the Best Workplace in Belgium since 2015! ;-)
Within this team, two types of profiles (Red Team / Blue Team) work closely together to carry out security projects.
Red Team members are generally involved in projects focused on attack: Pentesting, vulnerability scanning, phishing campaign ...
Blue Team members are generally involved in projects focused on defense: Firewall, antispam, endpoint protection, security audits ...
We are looking for a new employee to join our Blue Team. Your mission consists mainly of the following tasks:
- Secure our customers' infrastructure and network: implement new firewalls, deploy switches and routers, redefine security policies, security audit, ...
- Participate in the design, implementation and configuration of our integrated security solutions
- Build a relationship with our customers and provide them with cyber security advice
- Work with cutting edge technologies and products from leading vendors.
- Cross-team communication with our NOC and SOC teams
Initially, you will always be assisted by a medior/senior colleague to learn the ropes. Depending on your personal evolution and preference, you can evolve more towards Technical Coach, Presales Engineer, Team Coordinator, Team Leader, Senior/Expert Security Auditor or Senior/Expert Security Engineer
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- Good problem solving, organizational and listening skills
- Very good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Be communicative and love customer contact
- At least 3 years experience in a comparable function
- Bilingualism NL/FR
- Curious, independent mind
- Experience or knowledge of one of the following technologies and vendors: Aruba, BGP, OSPF, IPSec, Fortigate, F5, VMware, PowerShell, Ansible ...You will be part of a motivated and fast-growing team of enthusiasts and experts. The main task of the team is the implementation of security projects and supporting multiple customers.
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add outpatient and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Technical coaching by our Senior Networking & Security Engineers
- A tailor-made training program
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and future-oriented management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table,...), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow rapidly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years