We are EASI (7x Best Place To Work & 3x Best Managed Company), a Belgian IT company that has been creating state-of-the-art solutions in the field of software and mobile apps since 1999. We strive for short implementation processes and high added value. Our mission is to make every person and every company grow to their full potential.
With offices in Leuven, Ghent, Nivelles, Liege, Genk, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Paris, we can offer flexible solutions for companies that want a partner that is close to them. To strengthen our teams, we are looking for a Medior/Senior System Engineer.
- Possibility of becoming a shareholder after 2 years of seniority
- Transparent communication
- A young management team with a clear vision of the future
- A unique job opportunity with corresponding growth possibilities
- Sporting events, cocktail workshops, dinners with colleagues ...
- Extras: Friday drinks, fruit baskets at the office, PlayStation tournaments, 1x per month free breakfast
- Strong coffee :-)
As a Medior/Senior System Engineer, you will be working for multiple customers to implement, migrate and support their infrastructure on premise:
You will ...
- participate in the implementation and configuration of the newest infrastructure solutions (virtualization, backup, storage, disaster recovery, etc.) with a focus on our solutions
- analyse and solve complex issues in their environment (hardware, OS, firmware or software related)
- perform infrastructure improvements at our customers (maintenance, updates, upgrades, propose new solutions)
- test and implement our solutions to bring our customers to their full potential
- build a good relationship with our customers and provide professional advice
- design and estimate new projects based on our best practices and templates
You will not ...
- be outsourced, working for one customer
- have a boring job, doing the same thing over and over again
- be asked to stop learning
- decline a good working environment with helpful colleagues
You have ...
- a bachelor degree in informatics or you are equal through experience
- some or a good expertise in multiple domains (not limited to):
- Server hardware installation, firmware updates, OS upgrades
- Virtualization implementation, maintenance and migration experience with VMware
- Backup knowledge (preferably VEEAM)
- Storage experience with implementing and updating storage (preferably Dell)
- Microsoft Server experience in updating, migrating and maintaining an Active Directory environment
- Basic networking knowledge to configure IP's and know how LAN/WAN works
- a flexible mindset: sometimes, you need to go the extra mile to get a smile on your and our customer's face when you solve an issue outside the normal working hours
- the urge to continuously learn new things: you will be able to work on your skill set via official training and certifications
- strong communication skills: bilingual (FR-NL or FR-EN)
- to be a team player, but also be independent at the same time
- a drivers license: you will be driving to customers with a car provided by EASI
You get ...
- to work with the newest infrastructure technologies
- the opportunities and guidance to grow on every level
- a place in the best workplace of the universe
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!