As a Medior/Senior System Engineer, your job is to migrate and maintain the existing on-premise infrastructure to ensure maximum performance IT environment of our customers. And your role doesn't stop there!
In this role, you will be able to continuously develop your technical knowledge thanks to the different projects you will be involved in. You will work in a very interesting technical environment with cutting-edge technology. You will be involved in projects for different types of clients and organizations.
If this job appeals to you, apply to the Best Workplace in Belgium since 2015! ;-)
After a thorough customized training, you will be capable of the following:
- Participate in the implementation and configuration of the latest infrastructure solutions (virtualization, backup, storage, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Analyze and resolve complex problems in their environment (hardware, OS, firmware or software related)
- Perform infrastructure improvements at our customers (maintenance, updates, upgrades, propose new solutions)
- Test and implement our solutions to realize the full potential of our customers
- Build a good relationship with our customers and provide professional advice
- Design and budget new projects based on our best practices and templates
- Multi-project & multi-client: you will work for multiple clients on different projects
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT
- Have experience with: backups (Veeam), storage (Dell), Active Directory, virtualization (VMWare), Microsoft Server, basic LAN/WAN ...
- Good problem solving, organizational and listening skills
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- Be communicative and love customer contact
- Bilingualism NL/FR
- Curious, independent minded
- Flexible mindset & willing to make interventions outside normal working hours
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Modern, wellness-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: sports and team-building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, ...), afterwork every Friday, and ... punishing coffee ;-)
- Possibility to grow quickly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years