As a Medior/Senior System Engineer M365, your job is to advise customers regarding new M365 projects, play an active role in the rollout of these new environments, and audit and maintain existing M365 environments.
And it doesn't stop here!
In this position you will be able to continuously develop your technical knowledge thanks to the different projects you will be involved in. You will be working in a very interesting technical environment. You will be involved in projects for different types of clients and organizations.
As a Medior/Senior System Engineer M365, you will be part of our Managed IT Solutions (MIT) team.
If this job appeals to you, apply to the Best Workplace in Belgium since 2015! ;-)
Within Easi we try to support an important part of the M365 products through our different Business Units.
Your role will include a focus on the following aspects:
- Migrations of on premises mail environments to a hybrid or Exchange Online solution
- Deployment and maintenance of M365 Security best practices
- Rolling out and supporting Microsoft Intune & Defender, whether or not as part of a Zero Trust Modern Workplace environment.
In doing so, you will be:
- Responsible for supporting our salespeople during the presales phase to provide the best possible advice to our customers
- The point of contact for clients on a multi client, multi project basis: you manage multiple projects at multiple clients simultaneously.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT
- Minimum 5 years of experience, ideally in shared infrastructure management for multiple customers
- VMware expertise: good knowledge of and experience with vCenter, DVS, vMotion, storage vMotion, DRS, storage profile, vCloud, vRops
- Experience setting up and managing storage solutions (Dell PowerStore, Lenovo Storwize)
- Knowledge and mastery of the Veeam solution.
- Knowledge of or experience with PowerShell, Azure, Microsoft365 & Modern Workplace, Intune, Sharepoint, Microsoft Exchange, SCCM ...
- Very good knowledge of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- A strong focus on Security
- Command of much of the operating system
- Experience in project management
- Good knowledge of French
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add outpatient and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Technical coaching by our Senior Networking & Security Engineers
- A tailor-made training program
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and future-oriented management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table,...), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow rapidly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years