To reinforce our growing Security Business Unit we are looking for a Network Security engineer
- You will participate in the installation, maintenance and migration of solutions at our customers.
- You will work remotely or onsite at customer.
- You build a good customer relationship, and become a trusted advisor for them.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- You are a Security enthusiast.
- You have minimum 2 years experience in medium to large network environments
- Experience with NAC is a plus
- You are able to manage wired and wireless solutions in both core and access layer.
- You are able to perform analysis and troubleshooting for our customers
- You have experience with network and security products like firewalls and switches.
- Knowledge of any of these products is a plus : F5 BIG-IP, FortiMail SentinelOne
- You have networking knowledge.
- You speak and write in Dutch and/or French.
- Vendor certifications are a plus.
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!