As a Network Security Project Manager, you will be responsible for the complete management & follow up of security projects that we execute at our customers. You get the right Security Engineers in the right place to ensure that projects are delivered smoothly, on time and within the agreed budgets. You see to it that the customer gets a secure and performing network with the highest possible customer satisfaction!
Managing & following up Security Engineers and project management in all its aspects (cost, time & resources) are the essence of your daily work.
And if this job appeals to you, you might as well do it at Belgium's Best Workplace since 2015! ;-)
As Network Security Project Manager, your job mainly consists of the following tasks:
- You act as SPOC for the customer to jointly define the scope of the project, capture the needs and resolve questions or problems
- Mapping the network infrastructure at the customer and together with the Security Engineers formulate & implement improvements
- Directing, following up and coaching our Security Engineers
- Multi-projects: you manage multiple projects at customers at the same time
- Budget management as determined in consultation with the customer
- Time management: deadlines have to be met as previously defined with the customer
Initially, you will always be assisted by a medior/senior colleague to learn the tricks of the trade. Depending on your personal evolution and preference, you can evolve towards Technical Coach, Presales Engineer, Team Coordinator, Team Leader, Senior/Expert Security Auditor or Senior/Expert Security Engineer.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT
- Good problem-solving, organizational and listening skills
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- Be communicative and love customer contact
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position or equivalent experience as a Network Security Engineer
- Curious, independent-minded
- Experience or knowledge of one of the following technologies and vendors: Aruba, BGP, OSPF, IPSec, Fortigate, F5, VMware, PowerShell, Ansible ...
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use.
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Technical coaching by our Senior Networking & Security Engineers
- A customized training program
- Modern, well-being-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, ...), afterwork every Friday, and ... punishing coffee ;-)
- Possibility of rapid growth, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years