As a Recruitment Officer, your job is to use your curiosity and interpersonal skills to identify, attract and hire our future employees who share our vision and contribute to our success.
You play a central role at Easi and act as an indispensable link between the talents and our managers. You are much more than a recruiter, you are a Business Partner committed to the recruitment business.
In recent years we have been recruiting an average of about 100 people per year and we need you to meet our next goals. Your specialty is looking for "the needle in the haystack" and your best friend is LinkedIn.
And if you like this job, you might as well do it in Belgium's Best Workplace since 2015 ;-)
Your main tasks are:
- Job expertise: you will gain an in-depth understanding of Easi's main activities and functions. Thanks to your in-depth knowledge, you will find candidates who not only have the necessary skills, but also fit our culture perfectly.
- Manage inflow channels: social media, website, schools, etc. Be creative, we probably haven't tried everything yet ;-)
- Manage recruitment from A to Z: from finding candidates to negotiating salary proposals and signing contracts.
- Finding, selecting and meeting candidates: it's also your job to make each candidate an Easi ambassador.
- Creating job descriptions and drafting contracts.
- Proactive follow-up: you work closely with our managers and team leaders to anticipate their needs. Your regular follow-up ensures that you have a constant understanding of the business and are as responsive as possible to their needs.
- Building lasting relationships: your role as a Recruitment Officer at Easi is much more than a simple recruitment assignment. The goal is not to attract external consultants, but to bring new talent directly to Easi. They will enrich our teams and our work in the long run.
- Participate in Jobdays with the various universities in Wallonia and Brussels during the academic year.
- Organize recruitment events, creating special moments of interaction for our teams and candidates. You are the orchestrator of these meetings, which encourage conversations, dual learning and strong ties within Easi.
- Improve and evolve our way of working to improve its quality and better select candidates
- Develop a dynamic that allows us to reduce the time needed to find a suitable candidate between the opening of a vacancy and the signing of the contract.
Recruitment is a business that is constantly evolving. You rise to the challenge of following trends, anticipating future needs and coming up with innovative solutions.
You don't work alone. You have regular follow-ups with your coach, your colleagues and your manager.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in HR or management
- Result-oriented: you act proactively and propose ideas spontaneously
- Optimal knowledge of tools such as LinkedIn, JobTeaser, job boards, etc. in order to recruit as efficiently as possible
- Ability to work easily with different departments simultaneously
- Good ability to understand the ins and outs of IT-oriented jobs
- Social, extrovert, determined
- Team player
- Maximum 2 years of experience
- First experience in recruitment
- Bilingualism NL/FR
- Willing to accompany us on our team trips :-)
Competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits :
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalisation insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner Possibility to add ambulatory and dental insurances (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if they were taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimise the end-of-year bonus to additional, personalised benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment :
- Transparent communication
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and teambuilding events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, etc.), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow quickly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become shareholder after 3-4 years