As a Recruitment Officer, your task is to use your analytical and social skills to search for candidates and find the right job for them, in all departments (technical & business).
We have hired more than 100 people in 2021 and we need you to reach our next goals. Your speciality is attracting new profiles and LinkedIn is your best friend.
And if you like this job, you might as well do it at the Best Workplace in Belgium since 2015 ;-)
After a thorough training by our 4 current recruiters (2 FR & 2 NL), you will:
- Proactively manage our recruitment resources: social media, website, resume book,... Be creative, we're sure we haven't tried everything yet ;-)
- Select and meet candidates: about 20 potential colleagues per month. Your role is also to make each candidate an ambassador for Easi
- Proactively monitor the recruitment process and support managers in the process
- Writing job vacancies and contracts
- Participate in career days throughout the year
- Develop and improve our working methods to increase quality and improve candidate selection
- Manage the recruitment process from A to Z: from finding candidates to negotiating contracts.
You will not be alone. You will have regular follow-ups with your coach, your colleagues and your manager.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in HR, communication or management
- Result-oriented: you act proactively and propose ideas spontaneously
- Optimal knowledge of tools such as LinkedIn, JobTeaser, job boards, etc. in order to recruit as efficiently as possible
- Ability to work easily with different departments simultaneously
- Good ability to understand the ins and outs of IT-oriented jobs
- Social, extrovert, determined
- Team player
- Maximum 2 years of experience
- First experience in recruitment
- Bilingualism NL/FR
- Willing to accompany us on our team trips :-)
Competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits :
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalisation insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner Possibility to add ambulatory and dental insurances (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if they were taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimise the end-of-year bonus to additional, personalised benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment :
- Transparent communication
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and teambuilding events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, etc.), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow quickly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become shareholder after 3-4 years