We're looking for a Remote System Engineers for our different affiliates.
What are you going to do
- Answering and managing questions and incidents created by our customers in our B2B Extranet
- Communication with our customers, suppliers and partners
- Solving 90% of the calls who are related to infrastructure
- You are able to solve at least 75% of the questions in an autonomous way
- Follow up and/ or handover technical incidents that couldn't been resolved by you, to specialists
- Possible interventions at our clients in function of their needs
- Installation en configuration of new servers
- Advise and assist development and IT production teams or users in their choice and application of technical solutions
- You'll be the contactperson for our internal clients regarding Infrastructure questions
- You play an important role in the proper functioning of our team of consultants
- You have a first experience in support and you would like to expand your knowledge in Infrastructure (servers, systems, ....)
- Or you have a first experience in IT-consultancy and you wish to maintain and expand your technical expertise but in a more sedentary workplace
- You have a bachelor or master in IT
- you are dynamic and have a passion for information technology
- Your sense of responsibility remains great in all circumstances
- You have knowledge of: Windows Server, Active Directory, networking, Linux, Storage, VMware, NAS, SAN, ...
- Basic knowledge of IBM Power Systems iSeries is a nice-to-have
- You are communicative, pro-active, customer oriented and have a positive team spirit
- You speak perfectly Dutch or French. A good knowledge of English is a big plus.
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!