Best Workplace Belgium uninterrupted since 2015 and in a continuing solid growth since its creation, EASI and its sales teams have continued to grow and reached their targets year after year.
We still have great commercial ambitions for the future. As a Junior Sales Engineer you will be part of one of EASI's ambitious sales teams:
- You will get in-depth training about your Business Lines
- You will accompany a senior Account Manager during their visits to their customers
- You will attend the presentations and demos at our clients
This period requires a strong personal commitment to learning our methods. Thanks to that, you will be able to excel in the position of Junior Account Manager
As your training progresses, the function itself will be more and more self-evident:
- You ensure the follow up of a number of existing customers, according to their needs
- You will prospect the market looking for new opportunities
- You manage the entire sales cycle: analysis of needs - demo of our applications - offer - contract - follow up
- You are always in contact with the Project Managers at EASI to provide your customers a good quality follow-up
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- A first experience in B2B sales is a big plus
- You are result oriented: commercial objectives are your driving force
- You have good listening skills and are proactive
- You like to do business development, and you do not hesitate to prospect (in addition to other marketing actions)
- After a while, you are able to give demos
- You are an assertive negotiator
- You have a great affinity or you are very interested in Cloud Solutions and IT Infrastructure
- It is important for you to ensure a good quality follow-up of your services
- You speak French or Dutch or German
- Being bilingual is a plus.
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!