As a Senior Sales Engineer for the Connectivity department, your mission is to use your commercial & analytical skills to find new customers and support them in their IT challenges in terms of Cloud Communication & Connectivity. You optimize services in terms of WAN, Cloud & Telephony and advise customers on their evolution to create a technical & financial advantage.
And if you like this work, you might as well do it at the Best Workplace in Belgium since 2015 ;-)
You are responsible for:
The entire sales cycle from A to Z:
- Prospecting: you search and identify potential customers and contact them directly. You are constantly looking for new opportunities
- Qualification of needs: you ask questions, actively listen and create a tailor-made solution that adds value and meets the customer's needs. You become the trusted advisor of our customers by mapping the current challenges and, based on that, offering different options that take into account their strategy.
- Presentations: you present the solution in detail to the client and adapt it according to the questions and needs
- Negotiations: you discuss the negotiation strategy with your manager beforehand. During the negotiations you can discuss the terms of the contract autonomously with your future client.
- Signing the contract: bingo! The prospect becomes your customer ;-)
- Follow-up at the start: you are in constant contact with the project managers of Easi for a qualitative follow-up of your sales
- Account Management: every customer remains in your portfolio. It is therefore your responsibility - together with your colleagues - to continue to follow up the customer commercially and to find new cooperation opportunities.
- Building a strong relationship with key people in our partners and suppliers (Colt, Verizon, Telenet, Proximus, ...)
- Identify customer needs and - in collaboration with our Presales & Technical team - develop a customized solution in line with our IT solutions
- Collaborate with all your colleagues (Presales, PM, System Engineers,...) to reach your objectives
- Achieve objectives (both personally and in team)
Depending on your ambitions and skills you can develop in different directions: Team Leader (leading a team) or Expert Sales Engineer (becoming a true expert in your field).
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in management, business administration, economics or IT
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Between 3 and 10 years of experience in a similar B2B role
- Experience with prospecting in the IT sector
- Good negotiation skills
- Affinity with IT
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add outpatient and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Cafeteria plan in which there is the possibility to optimize the year-end bonus towards additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and future-oriented management
- Events: sports and team building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table,...), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow rapidly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years