To strengthen our Nivelles team, we are looking for a bilingual FR-NL Receptionist.
Do you want to be the business card of a company voted Best Workplace since 2015?
Above all, do you want to be the focal point of activities at EASI?
The reception is not isolated but at the crossroads of all the paths of our building.
We want our receptionist to mark the memory of our visitors by her/his welcoming attitude, to transmit her/his positive energy and natural hospitality, and let it radiate towards our visitors and employees.
As Receptionist at EASI, you will be in daily contact with your colleagues, visitors and customers. Your tasks will therefore be very varied :
- You will be responsible for welcoming our visitors and internal staff. You will guarantee hospitality and a professional welcome to all.
- You will be the first point of contact for people who call the company. You will thus manage the first questions and / or refer them to the appropriate interlocutor.
- You will also manage internal and external mail: dispatching and processing via our computer system.
- You will manage the operational side of the various services offered to employees: preparation of car keys, answers to employees' questions, welcoming and payment of suppliers, ordering lunches for employees...
- Finally, you will welcome customers coming for training at EASI and you will prepare their arrival.
You will be part of a Service oriented team and you will report to our HR Manager.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French. Knowledge of English is a plus.
- A higher education degree is a plus, but not a priority.
- You already have a first professional experience.
- You are cheerful, sociable and flexible, and you have a real team spirit.
- You have a high sense of hospitality and service.
- You are always ready to help employees. Proactivity and sense of service will be important.
- A dynamic and customer oriented mind combined with communication skills will make you the perfect candidate for this position.
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!