To strengthen our team in Nivelles, we are looking for a Support Engineer who wants to work in a fast growing company.
This person will join our dynamic end-user support team.
This team focuses on resolving end-user issues for our various customers and will work with another of our support teams when dealing with infrastructure issues.
On a day-to-day basis, this means answering the phone and helping our customers' end-users solve their various problems, ranging from a lost password to printer issues or problems using specific applications. Technical versatility is a must.
You will be part of one of the EASI teams where cohesion and solidarity are the strongest.
Our support teams are indeed composed of dynamic people with a real team spirit to bring the best solution to the challenges of our customers and work in the best possible mood. This will allow you to quickly develop many skills in different technologies and to be surrounded by people helping you to do so.
- A higher education degree ideally a Bachelor's degree in computer science
- No matter if you already have experience or not, we are ready to train the person on the required technical skills after hiring
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, basic knowledge of English is sufficient
- You know the basics of IT (Windows, Active Directory, Office365, printer...).
- We are looking for a person who is passionate about IT and who will not only focus on his projects, but also on other aspects. The important thing is to have a real feeling for IT
- You have a real capacity to listen, you are to show empathy
- You have strong telephone and social skills, ability to talk directly to customers
- You have strong social skills: you can easily get people to call and make them feel they are in good hands.
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!