EASI is looking for a UX-UI Designer
In everything we do, we believe in bringing each person or organization to its full potential.
- Tailor made flexible cloud solutions
- Business continuity and High Availability
- Pragmatic security services
- Managed services
- Finance & collaboration software
- Your Responsibilities
- You perform user research through interviews, workshops and data analysis
- You develop information architectures and taskflows
- You create wireframes and prototypes
- You create UI designs and set up design systems
- You present deliverables to the customer
- You work for Dutch speaking customers
If you have a first experience (including internship) and a passion for UX-UI design then we are looking for you!
- You obtained a degree in product development, web design, interaction design or something similar.
- You are familiar with User Experience design, UI design, prototyping, user research, design systems and user testing.
- You are a creative (the more creative the better) problem solver and always look for the best possible solution
- You think digitally and know how to design and deliver wireframes and UI designs
- You have experience with design tools like Axure, Figma and/or Sketch
- You have an eye for detail without losing the overall picture
- You speak Dutch. French is a plus
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!