As a Medior Network Engineer, your job is to use your analytical skills and technical expertise to identify and understand the customer's specific needs.
You will then design a customized solution that will provide the customer with a secure, high-performance network. You'll also help the sales team by estimating the scope of certain projects and arguing for the choices made.
Customer contact, solution development and implementation are an important part of your day.
And if you like this job, you might as well do it in Belgium's Best Workplace since 2015 ;-)
After a solid personalized training, you will:
- Design solutions to meet customer needs
- Defend your projects to the customer, with the help of our sales department
- Design and implement network infrastructure according to customer requirements
- Pre-test installations in our laboratory before implementing solutions
- Install and handle migration of switches and Wi-Fi access points
- Install, upgrade and stabilize WAN and LAN networks
- Troubleshoot existing network problems at customer sites
- Help NOC engineers manage 2nd and 3rd level service requests and incidents
- Document and improve security policies
- Verify and update security measures
As you probably know, at Easi, network, connectivity and security are closely linked.
Depending on your personal development and preferences, you'll be able to move towards different career prospects, such as technical expertise or project management.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, with specialization in networking and/or security
- Good problem-solving, organizational and listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Communicative and enjoy customer contact
- 2 years' experience as a network and/or security consultant
- Good level of English
- Experience with one of the following technologies: Cisco switching, Aruba switching, Aruba wireless, Fortigate firewalling
- Bilingual FR/NL
- Experience or knowledge of one of these technologies : BGP, OSPF, IPSec, F5, VMware, PowerShell, Ansible ...
- Aruba ASCA, Cisco CCNA or equivalent certification
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add outpatient and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Technical coaching by our Senior Networking & Security Engineers
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and future-oriented management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table,...), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow rapidly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years
- Certifications and other training courses to enhance your technical skills