As Administration & Facilities Officer, your mission is to ensure the smooth operational running of the needs related to the management of the offices, catering, support and follow-up of the regular needs regarding the fleet of vehicles and in general to ensure the satisfaction of our employees.
And if you like this job, you might as well do it in the Best Workplace of Belgium since 2015 ;-)
Your role is based on 3 main missions. After having received a thorough training on our way of working, you will have to :
Manage the fleet
- Support and follow up of regular needs around the fleet of vehicles: support to employees, reassignment, administration of contracts,...
- Follow-up and organization on some sites of tire changes in support of the fleet managers
- Follow-up of repairs and handling of damages related to the vehicles
Manage the building
- Catering, supplies: ordering and managing suppliers
- Management of multi-site needs: building entry/exit badges, supplies, etc.
Manage general needs
- Employee phone subscriptions
- Prevention support: management of ergonomic visits, evacuation drills, recycling, rescue, etc.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in secretarial, administrative, business management or equivalent through experience
- French speaking, with very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Enthusiastic and warm
- Great sense of service, voluntary and committed to your work
- Experience in a similar function
- Bilingualism in Dutch or English, to be able to do translations
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Willing to accompany us on our team trips :-)
Competitive package :
- Company car and unlimited fuel card
- Meal expenses
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Possibility to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken individually
- Group insurance
- Phone subscription
- Seniority leave
- Platform to convert year-end bonus into additional and personalized benefits
Fun and stimulating work environment :
- Transparent communication
- Modern and wellbeing-oriented offices
- Young and dynamic management, always looking forward
- Events: business trips abroad, sports events, team-building, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast 1x/month, game room (darts, video and board games, kicker,...), afterwork every Friday offered by Easi,...
- Rapid evolution
- Responsibilities from your first day
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years