Place and date according to your availability
All users of IBM Notes 9 that want to structure their knowledge about their mail system and their collaboration tools.
Open for all users.
e-Learning: An e-Learning module is a Web Training which will guide end users interactively through IBM Notes 9. The end user accesses the training material via his browser. Each user follows a training course while respecting his own schedule and rhythm. Besides the training aspect, It is also a source of help.
Demo: Demo modules are available at the bottom of this page.
Content: It guides you through the main functionalities of IBM Notes. The training will allow you to be able to use and customize the interface, to manage and organize your messages and the different tools you have at your disposal (Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, ...). It is obvious that better use of your messaging application will result in a lot of time and money savings!
This course covers the following topics:
- Starting / Shutting down IBM Notes
- Unveiling the Welcome Screen in IBM Notes 9
- How to use Bookmarks
- Preferences of the Notes client
Mail: how to create a message
- Mail Options
- Manage sent mail
- Recall Message
- Blank subject warning
- Encryption & Sign
Manage received emails
- Attention indicator
- Follow Up
- Copy in to ...
- Block sender Mail
- Copy in to ...
- Out of Office
- IBM Notes Password
- Delegate access to your emails, calendar end Todo
- How to secure emails and attachments
- Manage your calendar
- Create an appointment
- Create Meeting and reserve rooms and resources
- Control free time of participants
- Manage Meeting
- Free Time
- Group calendar
- Create a To Do
- Manage To Do
- Delegate To Do
- Add and manage Personal Contacts
- Recent contacts
- Select your preferred training language and try the interactive demo. (Demo Versions do not have all functions activated).
EASI is an official training provider, recognised by the Flemish government's 'KMO-portefeuille'.