OFFERING PROFESSIONAL HANDS-ON WORKSHOP TO ENHANCE YOUR CYBERSECURITY DEFENSE AND ENDPOINT PROTECTION SKILLS
Cyber criminals use sophisticated techniques to breach corporate networks, accordingly cybersecurity specialists must learn how to prevent, detect, respond, and hunt for security breaches. Our hands-on workshop is designed to educate you in the latest SentinelOne XDR technology and prepare you with the skills and workflows necessary to improve and strengthen the security of your corporate network. This hands-on workshop is organized during the last week of every quarter in our offices located in Leuven or Zwijnaarde (nearby Ghent).
During this hands-on workshop where you are the one running the show, you will have access to SentinelOne XDR technology through a virtual lab environment.
Attend this free of charge workshop with our experts to:
- Understand emerging threats and develop an endpoint security strategy for next-gen malware and ransomware by getting the most out of SentinelOne.
- Discover exactly how our products perform and can protect you against unknown threats.
In this 1/2 day (from 09h00 until 13h00), hands-on workshop, attendees will be exposed to the following tasks:
- Technical overview of S1
- Lab 1: Preparation, policy setup & agent deployment
- Lab 2: Relax & Rollback Lab: Remediation of a threat
- Lab 3: Protect against unknown threats and mitigation actions
- Lab 4: Intro to Deep Visibility and Threat Hunting
NEW in 2023! We'll also explore some new and additional features and products of SentinelOne XDR platform such as Ranger, Mobile, Indentity etc...
These hands-on workhops are free of charge (0 €).
Please note that we have limited the number of students up to 8 pers. per workshop to guarantee a qualitative experience.
Every student should bring his/her own laptop computer with administrative rights. Make sure your computer has WiFi network connectivity.
Both offices (Leuven and Zwijnaarde) are accessible by car (free parking) or public transport.
Catering and didactic material is kindly offered to all attendees. Courtesy of the Easi Group.
Check out how SWITCHPOINT NV/SA (part of Easi Group) and SentinelOne protect Belgian market leader in online entertainment: