As a Project Manager for our Systems Integrations department:
- you will be responsible to ensure that the IT-Infrastructure projects are delivered on-time, on-scope, and on-budget
- You will be the focal point for your clients regarding operational matters. As such you will represent your clients inside EASI and represent EASI towards your clients
- You will try to understand the IT-Infrastructure of our clients in order to propose ideas to optimize their current IT-environment
- You will be in charge of the communication with your clients regarding their projects and will focus on keeping them satisfied
- You will a have a pre-sales role. You will be involved in the sales meetings with our sales engineers at our clients
- You will do the planning of our system engineers
- You will be responsible for the administration of your projects, including the financial aspects
- You have at least 3 years experience in project management for ICT Infrastructure-projects
- You are able to collaborate with technically skilled people and to translate the technical aspects clearly to less technical people
- You are customer and solution minded
- You are communicative and proactive
- You are not afraid to handle issues and to resolve claims to the satisfaction of both the client and EASI
- You have strong organisational skills
- You are fluent in Dutch, French or English
- You have a bachelor or master degree
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!