As part of our growth, EASI is looking for a dynamic Credit Collector to strengthen our Finance team.
Are you crazy about numbers? Do you want to be part of the # 1 Great Place to Work in Belgium? Don't hesitate any longer. Apply!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on our own Adfinity accounting software.
As a Credit Collector, you are part of the Finance team and you research, assess and monitor the outstanding balances and creditworthiness of our clients.
• Manage the existing client portfolio, in order to avoid payment arrears.
• Follow up on customers and take the necessary measures (by phone, e-mail, post) to correct late payments as quickly as possible.
• Deal with late payments and intervene in the events of default of payment or partial payments.
• Actively contribute to reducing the period during which invoices remain open and in the event of bad debts, inform and consult legal files.
• Investigate and record issues related to non-payment of invoices.
• Analyze customer credit reports, record credit limits on accounts receivable from existing and new customers, and administer credit insurance (monitoring credit limits, checks…).
• Release blocked orders after analysis, possibly establish payment plans and monitor their follow-up.
• Follow the evolution of customer claims with our consultancy teams.
In addition to these tasks, you will also get involved in accounting administration such as NC management, re-invoicing of incorrect invoices...
As a Credit Collector at EASI, you will mainly work from our office in Leuven.
• You have a Bachelor or a Master
• You are bilingual French / Dutch, and you have a good knowledge of English.
• You have a first experience in the field of credit collection.
• You are flexible, proactive and customer / service oriented.
• You are a team player who can work independently while maintaining a great sense of detail.
• You know how to show empathy and create a trusting relationship with the client
• You like to communicate by phone
• You communicate with confidence without forgetting friendliness and diplomacy
First, we analyse your application to find a match between your profile and the position you are applying for.
Don't worry if you don't get an immediate answer. We receive a lot of applications and a good screening takes time ;-)
You will automatically receive a reply indicating that if you don't receive any news from us within two weeks it means that your profile has not been selected for this position.
It is time to get to know each other. Pick up, we'll call you!
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply to EASI, ...
If our conversation is positive, we invite you to one of our offices (Nivelles, Leuven, Ghent, Genk or Liège) to discuss your tastes, qualities, values, in short the person you are.
If you are still as interested as we are, we will invite you for a second interview with your future manager or director.
In the meantime, you will have completed a number of tests that emphasise your logic and your values at work, and perhaps a specific test, depending on the intended position.
If everyone is convinced, we will send you a specific offer that matches your profile. Not only a dream job, but also the chance to work at #1 Best Workplace Belgium.