As a Medior SOC Analyst, you need to be enthusiastic, curious and thirsty for knowledge.
This job is all about passion and the spirit of competition against hackers.
You'll have different environments (customers) to monitor, and regular contact with them (phone, email, tickets...).
So you don't have to be afraid of customer contact. To help you do this, a solid certification program, based on your experience, is planned.
It will help you improve your skills to handle more complex cases on a daily basis.
And if this job appeals to you, you might as well do it in Belgium's Best Workplace since 2015! ;-)
After a solid personalized training, you will:
- Analyze and handle unresolved Level 1 incidents.
- Perform additional checks such as correlation with IT (Threat Intelligence) if necessary.
- Create or adapt specific IoCs.
- Review and collect asset data (configurations, running processes...) on impacted systems for further investigation.
- Determine and direct remediation efforts.
- Be on-call from time to time in the event of an incident.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science
- 2 years' proven experience in one of the following areas: network, security, systems engineering or support.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Good stress management and initiative mindset
- Good team spirit and ability to accept positive feedback in order to progress.
- Strong sense of integrity and identification with the mission.
Nice to have :
- Experience or knowledge of the following technologies: PowerShell, Python, SIEM/EDR/XDR/NDR, other security solutions.
- Knowledge of attackers/pentesters/offensive techniques
- Enjoy playing with malware
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add outpatient and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimize year-end bonus to additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Technical coaching by our Senior Networking & Security Engineers
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and future-oriented management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table,...), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow rapidly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years
- Certifications and other training courses to enhance your technical skills