As Junior Sales for the Financial Solutions department, your mission is to use your commercial skills to find new customers and support them in their IT challenges. You then build a tailor-made solution to take their finance department to the next level.
Adfinity provides real added value in terms of reporting, automation, workflow integration and paperlessness.
And if you like this job, you might as well do it at the Best Workplace in Belgium since 2015 ;-)
After an intensive training at our Sales School and accompanied by one of our Seniors in the field, you will be responsible for
- Handling the entire sales cycle from A to Z:
- Prospecting: You search and identify potential customers and contact them directly. You are constantly looking for new opportunities
- Qualification of needs: you ask questions, listen actively and build a customised solution that offers added value and meets the prospect's needs
- Customised demo: you present the solution in detail to the customer and adapt it according to the questions and needs
- Negotiations: you discuss the negotiation strategy and your possible margins with your manager beforehand. During the negotiations you can autonomously discuss the terms of the contract with your future client.
- Signing the contract: bingo! The prospect becomes your customer ;-)
- Follow-up of the kick-off: you are in constant contact with the project managers at Easi to ensure a qualitative follow-up of your sales and a smooth handover to the consultants
- Developing a strong relationship with key people at our manufacturers and suppliers (Dell, IBM, Arrow ECS, TechData, etc.)
- Identifying the prospect's needs and - in collaboration with our Presales & Technical team - developing a customised solution in line with our IT solutions
- Collaborating with all your colleagues (Presales, PM, System Engineers, etc.) to achieve your objectives
- Achieve objectives (both personally and in team)
- Depending on your ambitions and skills, you can develop in different directions: Team Leader (leading a team) or Expert Business Developer (becoming a real expert in your field).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in management, business, economics or IT
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Maximum 3 years working experience
- Bilingual NL/FR
- Good negotiation skills
- A first experience in B2B
- Commissions on your closed sales
- Company car and unlimited petrol card
- Meal expenses
- Health insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Possibility to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken individually
- Group insurance
- Mobile phone subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform for converting the end-of-year bonus into additional, personalised benefits
Fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Modern, wellbeing-oriented offices
- Young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team-building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, games room (darts, PlayStation, video and board games, kicker,...), afterwork every Friday offered by Easi,...
- Possibility of rapid evolution & personal growth
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years