As a Junior Project Officer, you will have a dual role in your daily work. On the one hand, you will manage several short-term projects from start to finish, and on the other hand, you will be tasked with managing a long-term client portfolio. The size and complexity of the projects and the client portfolio will change and grow with your experience.
You will not be managing a single client on a long-term basis, but rather a multitude of clients and projects simultaneously. As you have understood, variety will be the key word in your daily life. A dynamic and challenging daily life awaits you!
In order to be efficient and respond in the best possible way to your clients' requests, you must be able to understand how the technical teams work and know the reality on the work floor.
And if you like this work, you might as well do it at the Best Workplace in Belgium since 2015 ;-)
Don't worry, you won't be thrown in at the deep end once you join us. After attending various training courses and having followed your colleagues in the field, you will be:
- The link between all the people involved in your projects. You represent Easi at the customer and the customer within Easi itself
- Presales: you attend sales meetings at the customer with our Sales Engineers
- Curious to understand the customer's working environment in order to make improvements
- Responsible for the development and execution of the project. You will organize the schedule, brief the people who will work with you, manage the schedule of the System Engineers, and adjust it when necessary
- Responsible for ensuring that the projects are completed on time and within scope
- Depending on your experience, budget management will be added to your responsibilities
- Being responsible for a portfolio of clients on a long term basis, ensuring their satisfaction and in general managing our relations with them
- Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in management
- Ability to work with technically qualified people
- Structured, organized, proactive
- Ability to clarify, anticipate and federate
- Great ability to adapt quickly (move from one task to another without difficulty)
- Enjoys going into the field
- Solution-oriented, either through your technical knowledge or through your ability to understand needs and/or potential problems in collaboration with your colleagues, the customer and/or any partners.
- Trilingualism NL/FR/EN
- Experience in project management
- Strong interpersonal skills
Competitive package :
- Company car and unlimited fuel card
- Meal expenses
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Possibility to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken individually
- Group insurance
- Phone subscription
- Seniority leave
- Platform to convert year-end bonus into additional and personalized benefits
Fun and stimulating work environment :
- Transparent communication
- Modern and wellbeing-oriented offices
- Young and dynamic management, always looking forward
- Events: business trips abroad, sports events, team-building, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast 1x/month, game room (darts, video and board games, kicker,...), afterwork every Friday offered by Easi,...
- Rapid evolution
- Responsibilities from your first day
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years