EASI is looking for a Project Coordinator
In everything we do, we believe in bringing each person or organization to its full potential.
- Tailor made flexible cloud solutions
- Business continuity and High Availability
- Pragmatic security services
- Managed services
- Finance & collaboration software
- IT Project Management
- You are responsible for budget management
- You organize the teams, which work on the projects
- You represent EASI at the customer
- You understand the IT infrastructure of our customers and contribute to the optimization of the existing IT environment
- You participate in the sales meeting with our Sales Engineers
- You take care of the planning of our System Engineers
- You have an experience in IT Project Management
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree
- You work in an organized way and are able to manage different projects
- You are eager to learn and have a strong interest in IT
- You are able to work with technical people and translate their needs to the business
- You are solution oriented
- You are communicative and proactive
- You are Dutch speaking. French and/or English is a plus
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!