As IT Project Manager, your mission is to use your analytical & organizational skills to follow up client projects from a-z. As IT Project Manager, you will be part of our Managed IT Solutions (MITS) team.
On the one hand you will manage several short-term projects from start to finish, on the other hand you will be responsible for managing a long-term client portfolio. The scope and complexity of the projects and client portfolio will change and grow with your experience.
You will not manage a single long-term client, but rather a multitude of clients and projects simultaneously. As you have understood, variety will be the key word in your daily life. A dynamic and challenging daily life awaits you!
To be efficient and respond to your clients' requests in the best possible way, you must be able to understand how the technical teams work and know the reality in the field.
And if this job appeals to you, why not apply to Belgium's Best Workplace since 2015? ;-)
As IT Project Manager, you are responsible for the following:
You are the link between all the people involved in your projects. You represent Easi to the client and the client within Easi itself:
- Presales: you attend sales meetings at the client with our Sales Engineers.
- You are eager to understand the client's working environment in order to make improvements
- You are responsible for the development and execution of the project. You organize the schedule, brief the people who will work with you, manage the schedule of System Engineers, and adjust it as needed. You ensure that projects are completed on time and within scope.
- Depending on your experience, budget management will be added to your duties
- You manage a portfolio of long-term customers, ensuring their satisfaction and generally managing our relationships with them
- Occasionally assisting our System Engineers in the field for urgent interventions. Ideally you have knowledge of: backups (Veeam), storage (Dell), Active Directory, virtualization (VMWare), Microsoft Server, LAN/WAN, Firewalls, O365, F5 BIG-IP ...
You have several customers in your portfolio at the same time: we work according to a multi-project, multi-client principle.
- Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in IT or management
- Ability to work with technically qualified people
- Structured, organized, proactive attitude
- Ability to clarify, anticipate and federate
- Have great adaptability (move from one task to another without difficulty)
- Willing to go on the road regularly to provide on premise support
- Solution-oriented, either through your technical knowledge or your ability to understand needs and/or potential problems in collaboration with your colleagues, the customer and/or any partners.
- Trilingualism NL/FR/EN
- Experience in project management
- Strong interpersonal skills
Competitive salary package with fringe benefits:
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalization insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Ability to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Cafeteria plan in which there is the possibility of optimizing the end-of-year bonus into additional, personalized benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Modern, well-being-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team-building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table,...), afterwork every Friday, and ... punishing coffee ;-)
- Possibility of rapid growth, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years