We are EASI (7x Best Place To Work & 3x Best Managed Company), a Belgian IT company that has been creating state-of-the-art solutions in the field of software and mobile apps since 1999. We strive for short implementation processes and high added value. Our mission is to make every person and every company grow to their full potential.
With offices in Leuven, Ghent, Nivelles, Liege, Genk, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Paris, we can offer flexible solutions for companies that want a partner that is close to them. To strengthen our teams, we are looking for a (junior) Business Consultant for our various applications.
- Possibility of becoming a shareholder after 2 years of seniority
- Transparent communication
- A young management team with a clear vision of the future
- A unique job opportunity with corresponding growth possibilities
- Sporting events, cocktail workshops, dinners with colleagues ...
- Extras: Friday drinks, fruit baskets at the office, PlayStation tournaments, 1x per month free breakfast
- Strong coffee :-)
EASI therefore invests a significant part in your technical and functional training. Depending on how your training progresses, you will act more as a consultant and go to the customers, accompanied by a Senior Consultant or Project Manager.
After a period of integration and learning :
- You participate in the implementation of our applications with our customers
- You analyze and evaluate the specific needs of the customer
- You participate in the development (completely or partly) of these needs
- You adjust the parameters of the tool so that it perfectly matches the needs of the customer
- You manage your planning independently and take over a portfolio of about15 customers
- You build a good customer relationship, based on your professional advice
- You help a Project Manager with the project's follow-up
Frederik, one of our junior business consultants for adfinity software, explains his first weeks at EASI in this blog article (NL).
Félix, another colleague gives you explanations about his job as a Business Consultant (FR).
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, you are dynamic and have a passion for information technology
- Good knowledge of SQL is a plus
- You are an analytical person
- You are a real Swiss Army knife and are not afraid of multi-project management
- You want to travel to customers 2 to 3 days a week.
- You are communicative, pro-active, customer oriented and have a positive team spirit
- You speak fluently French or Dutch
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.