Among other things, thanks to the development of our various solutions, the EASI teams have experienced unprecedented growth since the creation of the company in 1999.
Among these solutions, Adfinity (a management solution for medium-sized companies) contributes significantly to the success of the company by employing 100 people within the Business Line.
Whether it is to develop new markets or provide quality service to our existing customers, each employee of the department brings, in their own way, added value on a commercial, technical or functional level.
Regarding the development of the solution and its implementation, employees are divided into product or project-oriented teams according to their affinities, responsibilities and skills.
These teams work closely together to provide quality service to end customers of our Adfinity solution.
In this context, and in order to strengthen its Nivelles & Leuven team, EASI is looking for several Business Software Analysts who wish to evolve in a growing company.
• The Technical Consultant will have the opportunity to participate, as a team, in the evolution of the Adfinity solution through different stages: technical analysis, development, testing and implementation. You will be in direct contact with the teams of consultants, your sense of responsibility and user empathy are your strengths.
• You will join the Product team made up of 15 Software engineers working on our Adfinity solution.
• You will then learn how our applications work, but also all their functionalities, in order to be able to make them evolve (analysis and development)
• You are a university graduate or have a Bachelor's degree (in this case with a 1st professional experience).
• You are dynamic and passionate about IT.
• You have taken programming courses and would like to explore the subject further.
• You are communicative and have a good team spirit. Customer contact doesn't scare you.
• You master French.
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.