As a Administration Officer, you will be responsible for providing a high level of service to ensure the proper management and day-to-day operation of the company's offices. This ranges from administrative support to logistical support. In short, it is about making sure that everything runs smoothly in the office to provide a pleasant and serene working environment for our employees.
Of course you will not be alone in this mission, you will be part of our Facilities team composed of several people and present on our two main sites, in Nivelles and in Leuven. You will work directly under the supervision of our Facilities Supervisor.
So, if you are easy to get along with, resourceful, naturally like to be of service and always have a smile on your face or remain positive in all circumstances? This job is for you!
If you like this job, you might as well do it in the Best Workplace of Belgium since 2015 ;-)
After having followed a training provided by our team, your role will be to ensure :
- Employee services in the broadest sense of the word
- Catering and telephony services: manage our stocks of all catering items such as drinks, chips, coffee, snack machines, prepared meals, manage telephone subscriptions (budgets, card activation...), manage our stocks of office material (pens, folders, printer paper...)
- Play a role in the prevention and well-being by supporting your manager in these areas with, among others: contacts with the external prevention service, organization of the flu vaccine in the company, welcoming the occupational physician during his annual visit,...
- Being in charge of writing communications related to the Facilities team
But your job doesn't stop there! Indeed, you will also have to :
- Be the back office for administrative tasks that do not directly fall under the role of our reception: among others payments and coordination with the technical staff.
- Make sure that your colleagues' missions are carried out correctly when they are absent or need your help.
New ideas and improvements are more than welcome. Creativity, innovation and a sense of organization and support for your colleagues are also valued in our roles and in our company in general. You will have to feel really responsible for everything related to the administration and services in our Nivelles office. Indeed, nothing should escape you ;-)
In order to help you accomplish your mission, you will benefit from regular follow-ups with your manager and from the daily support of your colleagues and your coach (from your own team) as well as from a mentor (from another team and another business line).
- A higher education degree in a field related to Office Management or equivalent by experience
- French or Dutch speaking with a good knowledge of the second language and English
- Service-oriented, helpful and versatile: you act and propose ideas spontaneously, you anticipate
- A level 3 or higher diploma as a prevention consultant
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, ...)
- A certain affinity with computers
- Ability to move from one project to another (multi-tasking)
- Good ability to understand the needs of employees and managers
- 1 to 2 years experience minimum
- First experience in an equivalent role
- Bilingualism FR/NL
- Willing to accompany us on our team outings :-)
Competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits :
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalisation insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner Possibility to add ambulatory and dental insurances (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if they were taken separately
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform to optimise the end-of-year bonus to additional, personalised benefits
A fun and stimulating work environment :
- Transparent communication
- Modern, welfare-oriented offices
- A young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and teambuilding events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, gaming room (darts, PlayStation, board games, kicker table, etc.), afterwork every Friday, and ... strong coffee ;-)
- Opportunity to grow quickly, both vertically and horizontally
- Possibility to become shareholder after 3-4 years